- This event has passed.
March 23, 2015 - March 26, 2015| 250₪
MEDinISRAEL 2015 will bring together medical minds from across the globe under one roof to share knowledge, technologies and foresights for a more efficient future in today’s HealthCare environment: doctors’ offices, point of care clinics, emergency units and hospitals.
Initiated by The Israel Export & International Cooperation Institute in cooperation with the Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the 3rd Biennial Medical Devices & HIT Conference will be held on March 23-26, 2015, Hall 10, The Israel Trade Fairs Center, Tel Aviv.
Participants from over 60 countries will join forces with Israeli companies, representing the brightest and most innovative solutions and practices in the life science arena. Foremost experts in the field, alongside decision-makers and high profile regional and state leaders, will present the new methodologies, trends, challenges, and opportunities that are taking today’s medicine into the future.
What to Expect at MEDinISRAEL 2015
• Panels and sessions with key decision-makers from Israel and abroad
• Discussions on cutting-edge trends and practices in the medical device and HIT industry with high profile regional and state leaders
• Networking opportunities with Israeli medical device and HIT industry, leaders and delegations from over 60 countries
• More than 70 exhibitors & more than 250 overall participating companies from the medical device, HIT and MED Apps showcasing the brightest and most innovative solutions and practices in the life science arena
• Innovation Awards
• On-site displays at leading Israeli hospitals guided tours
Who Should Attend? Who Would Benefit?
• Global Medical Companies tier 1, 2, 3
• Medical Device importers and distributors
• HealthCare IT providers and integrators
• Hospital directors and managers (governmental and private; senior decision-makers and purchasing managers)
• Pharmacy Chain principals and directors of business development
• Governmental and Regulatory Affairs representatives
• HMO / government strategists
• Investors, venture capital funds
• Medical device manufacturers (seeking to enrich their portfolios with higher quality / supplementary products)
• Media (leading local newspapers and representatives of professional magazines and journals)
• Cellular operators interested in health
• Large consumer electronics
• Smart Home companies
• Ambient assisted living companies
Registration is now open: www.medinisrael2015.com
For more information about MEDinISRAEL 2015, please contact:
Ms. Liora Bazarsky – Project Coordinator
Tel: +972 (3) 5142883 | E-mail: email@example.com