- This event has passed.
International Conference on Structural Genomics 2015
June 7, 2015 - June 11, 2015
The International Structural Genomics Organization (ISGO) has sponsored seven international conferences, most recently in Sapporo, Japan. The ICSG2015-DSMSB will be the eighth in the series and will open a new chapter in structural genomics by changing the meeting format. The conference will bring together scientists working at the cutting edge of structural biology with scientists who are applying the most advanced techniques in deep sequencing, with the hope that it will result in a fruitful synergistic interaction between the two disciplines.
Topics will include:
- Deep sequencing for modeling and refinement of macromolecular structures
- Membrane protein structure and function using complementary methods
- Technological advances in structural biology, including XFEL, Cryo-EM, NMR, SAXS, MS, MX and macromolecular complexes
- Combining low and high resolution data and modeling for structural biology
- Synergistic use of 3D structures and deep sequencing to realize personalized medicine
- Protein design and deep sequencing
- Cancer, antibiotic resistance and drug discovery