- This event has passed.
Cannabis 101 קנאביס
December 7, 2015 @ 14:00 - 19:00 IST100₪
INTRODUCTION TO MEDICAL CANNABIS
Cannabis 101 is an educational symposium designed to provide up-to-date and accurate information about the rapidly developing field of medical cannabis. We’ve gathered experts from the fields of science, medicine, Pharma and agriculture to create a high powered and high level learning and networking opportunity.
The mission of Cannabis 101 is to dispel myths, promote safe practice, and accelerate the participant’s knowledge of medical cannabis and its practical applications in patient care.This program is designed for both doctors and the general public interested in learning more about this dynamic field of study.
ON THE AGENDA
- What is Cannabis
- A brief history and overview of cannabis from seed to consumption
- Under the Microscope
- The Importance of cannabinoids, strains and compounds
- Symptoms and Conditions
- What does medical cannabis treat?
- Facts vs Myths
- Dispelling the most common myths about cannabis
- Delivery Methods
- Break down and demonstration of the range of cannabis delivery options.
- Unraveling Regulation
- Who can get and who can give a license for medical use?
- Cannabis Innovation
- Where are we now? Where are we headed?